The Employee Assistance Program provides a wide variety of services for employees,
spouses, domestic partners, and family dependents. The services are oriented toward
helping individuals and families cope with the day-to-day "problems of living."
- Outpatient Counseling with Licensed Psychotherapists
- Legal Assistance from Licensed Attorneys
- Financial Consultation and Planning
- Income Tax Consultation and Preparation
- Credit Debt Services
- Debt Counseling
- Work/Life Referral Services
- Referral Services to hospitals, treatment centers, self-help organizations, educational programs and social service agencies for personal and family problems
- Follow-up to insure that services meet your needs
To contact HBA, call: 1-800-937-7770. The phone is answered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
In the event of an emergency, call: 911