<% m_iSectionID = 2 m_iPageID = 3 m_iSubPageID = 2 %> Human Behavior Associates
Human Behavior Associates

     For Employees & Families


What to do if you’ve been referred to a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)

If you’re an employee that has been referred to an SAP, please follow the following procedure:

  • Call Human Behavior Associates (HBA) at 1-800-937-7770, to discuss your referral. HBA will request demographic information and information related to your referral. HBA will then refer you to an SAP in your area.
  • Call the SAP and make an appointment for an evaluation. The SAP may request additional information from you regarding your referral.
  • Attend your appointment with the SAP. The SAP will refer you to appropriate educational, treatment, and self-help resources.
  • Complete the assigned treatment and/or educational program.
  • Once you have completed the assigned treatment program, make a follow-up appointment with the SAP.
  • Attend the follow-up appointment with the SAP. Present certificates of completion from assisted treatment or educational program and proof of attendance at self help meetings.
  • The SAP will either write a letter to your employer advising them of your completion or, if the SAP believes you need additional treatment or education, the SAP will refer you for such.
  • On receipt of a letter of completion from the SAP, your employer can arrange for a return to work drug or alcohol test.
  • If your return to work test is negative, you can be considered by your employer for a return to your regular duties.


©2005 Human Behavior Associates    

wolf grey 3s wolf grey 3s sport blue 6s cheap jordans sport blue 3s lebron 12 wolf grey 3s jordan 3 wolf grey louis vuitton outlet legend blue 11s kate spade outlet kate spade outlet kate spade outlet sport blue 3s nike kd vii louis vuitton outlet online michael kors outlet online retro jordans for sale lululemon yoga pants sport blue 3s